Helping Hold the US Senate and More…
GQR congratulates our clients who emerged victorious once all the ballots were counted. Winning hard races is what we do.
- Mark Kelly of Arizona won his second election in as many years this weekend. This time securing a full 6-year term in the US Senate. We are proud to work with such an amazing person and fantastic candidate. His research is led by Anna Greenberg, Dave Walker, and Darius Johnson.
- Maggie Hassan beat back her opponent in the Granite State expanding her margin of victory and will return to the US Senate. Her research is led by Al Quinlan and Harriet Leishman .
- Michael Bennet dispatched with his opponent in Colorado securing over 50% of the vote and winning reelection to the US Senate. His research is led by Anna Greenberg, Albert Morales, and Tia Seltzer.
- Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut easily won reelection beating his opponent handily and securing his third term in the US Senate. His research is led by Anna Greenberg and Chad Arthur.
- Michelle Lujan Grisham secured her reelection last night in New Mexico and will serve her second term as Governor. Her research is led by Anna Greenberg, Albert Morales, and Chad Arthur.
- Summer Lee stuns in a resounding victory in Pennsylvania’s 12th congressional district, which was an open seat, sending her to the US House of Representatives. Her research is led by Ethan Smith and Darius Johnson.
- Emilia Sykes won nearly 53% of the vote in Ohio’s 13th congressional district last night. She will be heading to the US House of Representatives to fight for NE Ohioans. Her research is led by Elizabeth Sena and Darius Johnson.
- Don Davis won the open seat in North Carolina’s 1st congressional district by an impressive margin sending him to the US House of Representatives. His research is led by Anna Greenberg and Harriet Leishman.
- We are excited by the reelection of our other Frontline Members to the US House of Representatives. Congratulations to Rep. Kim Schrier WA-08 (research led by Anna Greenberg and Ethan Smith), Rep. Matt Cartwright, PA-08 (research led by Anna Greenberg & Harriet Leishman), Rep. Chris Pappas, NH-01 (research led by Al Quinlan & Tia Seltzer), Rep. Elissa Slotkin, MI-07 (research led by Al Quinlan, Elizabeth Sena & Chad Arthur), and Rep. Susan Wild, PA-07 (research led by Ethan Smith & Darius Johnson).
- We are thrilled to have helped our clients win reelection to the US House of Representatives. Congratulations to Rep. Lizzie Fletcher, TX-07, Rep. Donald Norcross, NJ-01, Rep. Dean Phillips, MN-03, and Rep. Marilyn Strickland, WA-10
- Congratulations to Patty Murray of Washington on her reelection to the US Senate. We were thrilled to partner with Senate Majority PAC to play a key role in this race. This research was led by Elizabeth Sena and Tia Seltzer.
- Working with the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee’s IE team we helped garner Raphael Warnock a plurality of the votes in Georgia on Election Day. We look forward to continuing that work in the recount next month and returning him to the US Senate. This research is led by Al Quinlan, Chad Arthur, and Darius Johnson.
- Minnesota State Senate flipped the chamber last night bringing into power a Democratic majority. Their research is led by Ethan Smith and Harriet Leishman.
- Working with the Democratic Governors’ Association IE we are excited to have helped Governor Janet Mills secure her reelection in Maine. This research was led by Anna Greenberg and Darius Johnson.
- Our work with House Majority PAC included wins in AZ-04 (Greg Stanton), MI-03 (Hillary Scholten), NM-01 (Rep. Melanie Stansbury), NM-03 (Rep. Teresa Leger Fernandez), TX-28 (Rep. Henry Cuellar) and TX-34 (Vicente Gonzalez). This research was led by Anna Greenberg, Harriet Leishman, and John Barry.
- We partnered with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s IE to win tough races in IL-13 (Nikki Budzinski), KS-03 (Rep. Sharice Davids), and MI-03 (Hillary Scholten). This research was led by Elizabeth Sena, Dave Walker, and Tia Seltzer.
- Jocelyn Benson won reelection in Michigan to serve another term as Secretary of State. Her research is led by Elizabeth Sena and Chad Arthur.
- Stephanie Thomas wins her election to serve the citizens of Connecticut as their next Secretary of State. Her research was led by Ethan Smith.
Our Digital team partnered with committees and campaigns across the country to counter harmful online narratives. We worked with our clients to execute an effective offensive campaign strategy to inoculate against vicious attacks. Congratulations to Governor JB Pritzker of Illinois on his reelection and to Governor-Elect Josh Shapiro in Pennsylvania.
While many races across the country are still waiting to be called, one thing is for certain: GQR continues to lead in messaging, campaign strategy and digital innovation.
Our clients had a very successful 2022 – bucking the trends up and down the ballot and from coast to coast. We are proud to have worked with so many amazing people running strong campaigns across the country. This list is impressive – and we’re just getting started.