Kristi Lowe is a Partner at Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, where she leads teams in providing strategic advice and polling to heads of state, political parties, issue advocacy organizations, and corporate leaders.
Lowe manages all aspects of campaigns including but not limited to: campaign strategy and organization, opinion research, message development, rapid response and crisis management, speechwriting, creative ad development, media training, debate preparation, opposition research, digital communication, events, and budgeting.
Drawing on her roots in politics, she also translates research into communications strategies that raise awareness, enhance public perception, raise funds, mitigate crises, and enhance her clients’ brands.
Lowe has developed qualitative and quantitative public opinion research programs in countries around the globe including The Bahamas, Croatia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States. She also moderates focus groups and has extensive experience interviewing policymakers, journalists, business leaders, academics, and other stakeholders.
Since joining the firm, Lowe has provided strategic advice and conducted public opinion research for various global leaders and organizations, including:
- Taoiseach Enda Kenny and Fine Gael in Ireland
- Prime Minister Perry Christie and the Progressive Liberal Party in The Bahamas
- Premier Paula Cox of the Progressive Labour Party in Bermuda
- Mladjan Dinikic and the United Regions of Serbia
- The British Labour Party
- The Israeli Labor Party
- Pro Patria and Res Publica in Estonia
- The World Bank
- Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- American Geophysical Union
- Democracy Corps
- The president of the Organizing Committee of the Athens Olympics
- NGOs including the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Third Way, and the Open Society Institute
- Microsoft, Boeing, BP, CNBC, Willis Towers Watson, and other top global corporations
Having worked her way up from intern to partner, Lowe brings a unique perspective to managing the firm’s international political and corporate team across multiple time zones and geographies.
Lowe has been published in publications such as Politico and the Huffington Post. She has also guest lectured at an array of organizations including the Central Intelligence Agency and the International Association for Political Consultants, as well as at several universities.
She received her Bachelor's degree in International Relations and French from the College of William and Mary.